Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FAMILY

Have you ever felt like your so lucky to have a great life, great friends and the best family ever? i feel like that all the time....but my family is my life, i live with my older brother, my older sisters just live like ten min or so away from me...i spend a lot of time with my family, they have become my best friends. They have become the people i look to for help, love and understanding....they love me when i am not so understanding or nice, they let me cry about my stupid problems and they dont ever tell me that what i am crying over is dumb...they are the only people on this earth who completly understand me! i will miss being able to see them everyday, get a hug from them when i really need one. I dont know what i will do when i move but i know only one thing for sure....that i love them with all my heart!

1 comment:

Whittergirl said...

Hey babe. I totally feel like this! I have a story to tell you about yesterday, so I'll call you tonight but it made me realize how much I love my family. They are my whole world! And that song on my blog is completely how I feel right now... I love how the song fits my life to a t! Well I will for sure call you tonight! :) Love you!