Thursday, August 20, 2009

If the Sun decieded not to shine anymore

missing you is like not seeing the stars at night, thinking of you makes my heart break and knowing your doing your best makes me proud! Knowing your gone hurts more then anything i have ever felt but it gives me strenght knowing your doing what this world needs. I make it through all the pain knowing you are mine and i am yours. This is my life..my lies...my pain...and most of all knowing how much i care for you and you have no idea...welcome to my world....full of pain...regrets...losing friends..gaining new ones..school...work...being broke...and the only way i make it through the day is knowing that this little world is all in my head!

1 comment:

Whittergirl said...

I freakin love your face and I know that you can make it through this! I'm here for you!!