Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dumb ASS

So in my courtship and marriage class we talked about making decisions and asking yourself if it will effect you postive or negative in time...well i so should of asked myself that last night...but sense i can not take it back or go back in time i might as well learn from it and move on right??? well i so should of learned from this four years ago...guess i am to stuborn to learn anything just once i am so cool i get to do it over and over!! ya for stupidness(i dont even know if that is a word but it fits my night last night)....so i just have to write this out and then maybe just maybe i will feel better..i want to say i feel bad but i just hate myself for thinking that i live my life for everyone but me...but when have i ever thought of just me...last night...two months ago...then for about six months then befor that it was like three to four years....i have a tendence to just be a screw up..but at least i can say my sins are not as bad as others...and i still might have a long way to go but at least i see where i want to go and i know how to get there...its just being smart enough to make it....

No comments: