Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm only human..thats my saving Grace

So today i was just thinking..something i try not to do lol...but i fell..i hate when i fall..if any of you know me well enough you will understand what i am saying...but there is a positive in falling!!! you feel so FREE!!! i feel like i have so many emotions running through me that i really cant understand them...so i guess i was hopping that if i came on here i would be able to write them down and i would feel free....its not so working as much as i thought i would...but is life ever working out how we thought it would? i know my life is like a card game...i never know what will happen next..in a way it is exciting..other times its kinda crazy..so i guess i will toast to a crazy, card, no understanding kind of life!! so bring on the fun and excitment!! bring on the good and bad times..i can and will take it being a positive person!!!

1 comment:

Whittergirl said...

Hey babe. I'm sorry! I of ALL people know how this feels. It sucks. But it'll get better. One day we'll both find someone to fall for who isn't dumb... I hope!